Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I hate MV

I've created a new world. I've put idealism in a bubble and made that my retreat. That is the problem with being a writer and a reader; I can't find solid ground in reality. At least not recently. I go to work and drift through the hours. I watch people walking around and watch them interact with each other and realize that the city I work in is a black hole. Once you come near it, it sucks you into a dark place and won't let you go. Is everyone here a carbon copy of each other? Impolite? Hostile? Illiterate? Crazy? Uncultured? Everything bad that has ever happened to me has happened in this city. How is it that it is so hard to escape. I've taken dust from the sky and rain off the pavement and molded them into hills to hide behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment